Zásady ochrany osobních údajů
Below you will read how we process your personal data collected through our website. You will also learn how we process cookies.
Who processes your personal data?
- The controller of your personal data, and thus also cookies (hereinafter collectively referred to as as "?Personal data"), is the company RVLT Digital s.r.o., ID number: 07412649, with its registered office at Osadní 774/35, 170 00 Praha 7 - Holešovice (hereinafter referred to as "Data Controller").
- You can contact the Data Controller
You can also exercise all your rights as described below via the above contacts.
What Personal Data do we process and why?
- We process the following categories of your Personal Data:
- Identification data:
We need your basic identification data (name and surname) in order to be able to address you correctly and answer your message, which you send us via the contact form.
- Contact information:
We need your email to be able to reply to your messages.
- Your messages:
We keep your messages so that we know what you have asked us and what you are interested in.
- Identification data:
- We process the following cookies:
- Analytical cookies allow us to track traffic on our website and your movement on the website. They help us detect errors and edit the site for better use. But these are only statistics. The data are anonymized, so we are unable to identify you from them;
- Functional cookies allow us to remember certain selections or preferences you have made (e.g. language selection) in order for us to tailor our website to you;
- Marketing cookies allow us, for example, to display you an advertisement that interests you, allow us to measure the effectiveness of advertisements and so on.
How can we process your Personal Data?
- There are two options. Either we have a so-called legitimate interest in processing, or we have obtained your consent for processing.
- Personal data:
- If you have given us your consent, we may keep your email for purposes other than those listed above. For example, to communicate information about our special offers and services.
- You give your consent through the settings of your web browser (see below). We will always show you information about the fact that we process cookies (so-called cookie bar) after 30 days.
- Based on legitimate interest, we can improve the functionality of our website thanks to cookies, because we can monitor statistics on the behavior of our visitors.
- If we have your consent, we can tailor the advertising that will be displayed to you thanks to cookies.
- You can change the options for storing cookies in the settings of your browser according to the instructions here:
2) Internet Explorer
Alternatively, on this website https://www.youronlinechoices.com/ you can get an overview and manage the settings for collecting cookies on your device.
Who helps us process Personal Data?
- Some data obtained from our website about you are processed by our processors (PPC advertising consultants). We do not pass on your personal data or trade databases in any other way. So you don't have to worry about anything. Your personal data are safe with us.
- We do not process cookies ourselves. Our processors help us with this, i.e. Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Smartlook.com, s.r.o., ID number: 09508830, with its registered office at Šumavská 524/31, 602 00 Brno, and Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square.
How long do we keep your Personal Data?
- We store your Personal Data 3 years from the delivery of your question so that we can answer you or so that we are able to respond correctly in the event of any dispute. As experts, we are responsible for our answers.
- If we have certain data based on your consent, you can revoke it at any time. We will then delete such data or not use them for the purposes for which we had your consent.
- In addition, certain laws require us to retain certain documents containing Personal Data.
What are your rights in relation to Personal Data?
- The right to request access to your Personal Data - you can ask us what Personal Data we record / keep about you and what happened to them during the period we keep them and what are our plans with them in future.
- Right to correction - if your Personal Data that we keep about you are no longer up to date or are incorrect, you can request their correction.
- The right to object - in the event that you believe that we are processing Personal Data beyond our legitimate interests, you may object to such processing. We must address your objection.
- Right of deletion (so-called "right to be forgotten") - at your request, we must delete all Personal Data that we record about you.
- However, there may be another reason that entitles or obliges us to keep Personal Data (based on the law). In this case, we cannot delete them.
- You can delete data collected via cookies by deleting cookies in your browser. We will not be able to do this until the cookies expire and delete themselves.
- Right to restrict processing - in some cases we may store Personal Data, but we may not handle them in any way; These are the following situations:
- if you deny the accuracy of the Personal Information and we need to verify your communication;
- if the Personal Data are processed unauthorizedly, but you do not wish us to delete them and instead of deleting you only ask for a restriction on processing;
- if we no longer need the Personal Data, but you asked for them to be retained to enforce your legal claims;
- if you object to the processing, until we have verified whether the Personal Data will be further processed in our important interest or we will not process them.
- The right to the transferability of Personal Data - in the event that you ask us to do so, we will provide you with your Personal Data, which we process on the basis of your consent and at the same time which we process automatically. We will provide you with such data in a commonly used, machine-readable format. Alternatively, we may transfer this Personal Data to the data controller you designate, provided that he agrees to the transfer.
- The right to file a complaint - if you believe that we are in any way violating the rules of personal data processing, you have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection. Of course, we will be happy if we discuss your comments together and try to resolve them to your satisfaction.
- However, please note that the vast majority of the data we obtain through cookies is anonymized. Therefore, we cannot say exactly who it is. As a result, in some cases we may not be able to comply with your rights.
This policy was issued on 1.9.2021.