Digital manager / CMS admin
What are we?
In the summer of 2018, a small group of people separated from the classical advertising agency Revolta and created a new digital agency, RVLT Digital. Today there are over 30 of us (our average age is also similar), but we are still a great team.
From Žižkov in Prague, we help clients all over the world with everything digital, from online marketing to the design and development of applications and web portals to the creation of complex business strategies. Maybe you know companies like Bobcat, Doosan, Larson-Juhl, Nike, Red Bull or T-Mobile, and we also have a lot of nice Czech clients who are a pleasure to work for.
And since interesting clients and projects are constantly increasing, extra hands (or at least one) and a sharp head always come in handy.
We are looking for a person who:
- Is able to organize their work well and supervise the completion of assigned tasks
- Has an eye for detail and notices errors or incomplete brief
- He can check the finished work after himself before sending it on
- Likes to work in a team - you will receive work and assign it to others yourself
- Will be available on weekdays and can also handle occasional overtime (for a larger project)
- Can speak English at a communicative level
You will have a big plus if:
- You know a CMS (ideally Wordpress, but we welcome any)
- You know the basics of HTML and CSS (for minor modifications or copying templates)
- You know how analytical tools work (Google Analytics, Tag Manager, etc.)
- You can make some easy graphic adjustments (e.g. crop a photo)
- You know how to use a CRM or e-mailing tool (Mailchimp, etc.)
What will you do?
- Manage our clients' websites
- Organize tasks in our internal tools
- Create assignments for colleagues and check timely completion
- Process documents and pass them on to other colleagues
- Evaluate data from analytical tools as needed
- If you want, you can also help with the creation of newsletters
You will become familiar with a different range of tools:
- Google Analytics a Tag Manager
- Google Workspace (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Calendar, Meet)
- Sublime text
- Visual code
Why join us?
- Full-time job (130 h/month) full of stable clients and meaningful projects
- Classical work on a contract or externally? It's up to you
- Do you like working at home? After training you can work there 4 days out of 5
- Do you want to grow and develop? We won't hold you back, on the contrary, we'll support you.
- Great team and relaxed team spirit (it's just there)
- We're not pretending to be a "cool agency" that knows everything the best
- We are based in the Radosti house (that's the real name of this building!)
- 20 days of vacation, because relaxation is not needed occasionally, but regularly
- And of course nice money, none of us do it for free :-)
Are you interested?
Don't wait and get in touch with us right now, because maybe we can make an agreement right away and you can start working with us tomorrow! (if you're not reading this on Friday/Saturday, we don't force anyone to work on the weekend, #sorryjako :-)
I am interested in this position
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.